KLM are running a really unusual competition at the moment which I want to share with you, because the prizes are truly once-in-a-lifetime experiences to get up close and personal with some very talented folk!
The competition is promoting 'Meet & Seat' - where you can link your Facebook or LinkedIn profile to your airline ticket and choose who you sit next to - the ultimate in-flight networking. In the KLM 'Be My Guest' competition you can win one of six fabulous prizes, each including a business class seat next to your chosen Dutch celebrity so you can chat away with them during the flight… and maybe even swap business cards!
The prizes are:
• Space trip to Amsterdam with astronaut Wubbo Ockels
• Design trip to Berlin with designer Hella Jongerius
• Film trip to Venice with actor Jeroen Krabbe
• Football trip to London with Ruud Gullit
• Fashion trip to New York with supermodel Yfke Sturm
• Music trip to the USA with DJ Armin Van Buuren.
All trips start in Amsterdam, and flights to Amsterdam will be included as part of the prize too.
On the beautifully designed Be My Guest website, you choose your desired trip and answer five questions on the topic - the celebrities will choose their favourite answers so take your time! You can enter once for every trip if you like…
You can enter the competition at http://bemyguest.klm.com/en_GB/ - the closing date is 3rd July 2012, and it's open to anyone over 18!