Today we're launching our GO FOR GOLD giveaways on the PrizeFinder blog, Facebook and Twitter, with £175 Amazon vouchers up for grabs. Starting on Saturday, we'll be giving away a £10 voucher in a fun competition every day until 12th August - so make sure you check the blog or our Facebook page for details!
To enter our first competition, you will need to be a registered PrizeFinder member, and logged in to your account. Then leave us a comment on this blog post with your prediction of HOW MANY MEDALS TEAM GB WILL WIN AT THE OLYMPICS – that's the total number of gold, silver and bronze medals. Leave your guess before this Friday at midnight. After the Closing Ceremony on 12 August 2012, all correct entries will go into a prize draw and ONE winner will get a £15 Amazon voucher. If nobody guesses the total correctly, we will draw at random from the entrants who are the closest.
Your comment won't appear here immediately as we have moderation set up on the blog, but as long as it's received before 12 midnight on Friday 27 July it will count!
Good luck to you - and of course, good luck to Team GB too!
Terms and Conditions for all GO FOR GOLD prize promotions
1. Open to UK residents aged 18 or over
2. For competitions hosted on the PrizeFinder blog, entrants must be registered PrizeFinder users and logged in to their account. Anonymous comments will not be published or included in the draw
3. Only one entry per person - multiple comments, tweets or emails will not be counted
4. The prizes are 1 x £15 Amazon voucher and 16 x £10 Amazon vouchers, which will be emailed to the winners
5. Unless otherwise stated, the closing date will be midnight for each of the 16 daily competitions
6. Entrants can only win one prize during this promotion
7. Entrants will be notified by email or Twitter Direct Message within 7 days of the closing date
Extra Terms and Conditions specific to this GO FOR GOLD launch competition
1. Entries must be received before 12 midnight on Friday 27 July 2012 - any comments received afterwards will not be published and won't count.
2. The winner will be selected at random from all correct entries when the Olympics end on 12 August 2012, and informed by email within 7 days of the draw.