It's a week until Halloween - and you'll have already noticed loads of competitions popping up here at ThePrizeFinder and also on Twitter and Facebook! Bizarrely though, a lot of them close BEFORE Halloween - so it's worth getting your pumpkins and costumes sorted early for a photo shoot if you can…
Here's our favourite Halloween competitions so far:
- If you're a Twitter user, O2 are giving away three Blackberry handsets in red to the scariest Halloween looks - check out the details at news.o2.co.uk and tweet with the #lookscary hashtag before 2 November 2012.
- Tesco are giving away five £100 gift cards to the most creative pumpkins - check out all the rules at www.facebook.com/Tesco, but you don't need to be a Facebook member to take part as entry is by email! This one closes on Halloween.
- You can also win £50 to spend at Lollipop Lane by emailing your pumpkin photo by this Friday at noon - check the details at www.LollipopLane.co.uk!
- If you have a baby or toddler, there are lots of fancy dress competitions you can enter them in - at www.SimpleSafetySolutions.com you can win a high chair, at Sleepytot's Facebook page you can win Cuddledry and Safe Dreams goodies, closing 5 November 2012.
- If you prefer writing to photography, perhaps you could enter the Chewbz competition to win a bucket of sweeties? Simply tell them your scary story at www.chewbz.com/blog/10/spooktacular-giveaway/ before 25 October 2012.
- Finally, two brilliant creative competitions from Marks Electrical and 365 Electrical if you like all things gory! 365 Electrical want you to upload a photo of your zombie impression to their Facebook App to win one of FIVE Beko washing machines, and to win one of THREE new Lec fridge-freezers you can upload a photo of the Frozen Fright in your fridge to the Marks Electrical Facebook App. There will be a VERY GOOD chance of bagging a prize in these so if you have the gory accessories and make up required, give it a go! Don't forget - you need to feature the appropriate logo in your photo too - these both close on 5 November 2012.
These are just a few of our favourite comps - we've got LOADS more Halloween comps listed at ThePrizeFinder, just search for 'Halloween' to find them - have a spooky time!