Hello everyone! How was your weekend, any...
Meet Our Competition Winners
Read how we helped these lucky winners win their dream prizes. And if you'd like to read about the BEST EVER wins that PrizeFinder members have had, check out all the fabulous comments on this blog post!
I decided to try out a bingo site called Jackpot Joy as I saw it listed on your page and wow, I put £20 on and won £15,000! I can't thank you enough. I love this site, it's the best. This prize is a dream come true for me and my family, never did I think this would happen to me. x
I remember when I first started competitions years ago via mag's, chat etc. I never ever won anything :( Then came along Facebook and ThePrizefinder and in Feb 2011 I entered my first ever Facebook competitions - Valentines day one's with Chevrolet for £1,000 and Rolo my last rolo comp, and I won them both!
That was it me hooked line and sinker!
I didn't win any other big prizes until 2012, but had lots of little wins teddies, lip glosses, toys etc. Then in December 2012 I discovered the Christmas Advent comp's!!! whoop whoop
For all those new compers let me tell you it fetches back the xmas magic for us adults! Last year I won a HD camcorder and lots of little wins, and am fully looking forward to them this year.
This year alone, just to name a few wins I've won:
A year's supply of fruit juice
A couple of teddies
Lip glosses and other make up items
A jacket for my fiance
A personalized razor
A golf set
£500 of clothing from Very
Toys etc etc
Best of luck all. xx
Despite being busy the past few months I’ve still managed a few small wins. I won two sets of Noroclear hygiene packs via a Rafflecopter competition on a blog. One was a home pack and one a travel pack full of wipes, sprays etc. Very handy with a baby in the house to keep things nice and clean.
On another blog I won a Nipper Clipper baby clippers and nail file set – also via Rafflecopter entry. A nice win as I was just about to buy one!
I love Rafflecopter competitions as it’s nice to see how many entries there are so you know if you are in with a good chance!
I also won a box of Shreddies via a Facebook app. Surprisingly they actually posted a box of cereal to me instead of providing a voucher! I also got a personalised razor from Gillette and finally a gradual tanning lotion via Magic Freebies on Facebook.
After 5 months of comping, I thought it was about time I actually listed what I had won. I knew I had done well for a beginner but I couldn't believe my eyes when looked at my list in total. I still haven't worked out its total value but all I know is I won't have much xmas shopping to do.
1) 2 night luxury stay for two at Buckland manor, Cotswolds, including breakfast and 3 course meals on both days, valued at £1200 +
From smart shoppers for cleaning tip
2) 2 night stay for two at b&b, Moy House, Ireland, includes breakfast and one evening meal.
From Best Loved Hotels
3) 2x camping sets, includes 2 man pop up tent, junior sleeping bag and rucksack, head lamp, whistle, marshmallows and bottle of Persil small and mighty.
For mighty moment photo comp by Netmums
4) 4x liora sets of Swarovski jewellery, includes two sets of stud earings, one neclace and one mens bracelet, four separate wins worth over £100 in total
5) Indoor golf set in leather case from Smartshoppers
6) 500 Tesco club card points from Tesco Kitchen app.
7) Set of tickets for Place in the Sun show at Birmingham NEC
8) Box of various Tyrrells crisps and popcorn from instant win game
9) Vosene shampoo and detangle spray from Vosene's blog
10) Box of Shreddies cereal from knitting nana's instant win game
11) Neal and Wolf beauty products from Baobella
12) Box of salty dogs popcorn and crisps from salty dog twitter comp.
13) Cow and Gate coupon and set of two Tommee Tippee beakers from Cow and Gate beaker game.
14) Novelty bad egg, egg cup from a Facebook competition.
15) Costa £5 gift card from Costa Facebook instant win game
16) Bottle of Palmers moisturiser from Palmers fb comp
17) Palmers facial creams from Palmers fbcomp
18) Palmers bronzing cream from Palmers photograph comp
19) Moshi Monster cookie kit from fb comp
20) Florette apron from Florette fb comp
21) Bottle of champagne from Yourferries fb comp
22) Heineken glass from Heineken website, premier league comp
23) Set of 3 Twinings tea caddies full of tea, from Twinings fb daily comp
24) Box of Pipers crisps from Pipers, fb drawing comp
25) £10 cinema gift card from Birds Eye
26) 6 kilo's of Mexicana and Applewood cheese. From Mexicana fb
27) Thorntons £5 voucher from Thorntons website
28) 12 bottles of apple juice from Juiceburst, blipper
29) £3 of love to shop vouchers (cant remember what from)
30) Crazy Jack food hamper from Monstermummies fb
31) 2 x Crazy Jack food hampers from Crazy Jack for recipe of the month.
32) 24 cans of energy drink, fb comp
33) 4 boxes of oat granola from Dorset Cereals spin to win
34) Free Ristorante pizza voucher from Dr Oertka
35) 2 tickets to athletic games at Birmingham, Nec, 2x t-shirt , 2xwater bottle, 12 bottles of water from Saka fb comp
36) Erasable highlighter pen from pilot
37) Blemish cream from in my hand bag
38) 5x Ingraved chalices from Stella
39) Bio oil for winning story of the month on bio oil fb
40) Twinings goodie bag from Twinings fb daily comp
41) Owl tote bag from sweet and low instant win game
42) Special K cereal and bars from Special K instant win game
43) Stella cider coupon from Stella
44) 2 jars of Percol coffee from recipemideas
45) Cherry chapstick from fb comp
46) 6 frizz ease conditioning sachets from John Frieda
47) Personalised razor and coupon for blades from Wilkinson Sword fb comp
48) Sweet hamper from Sweet Shop fb group
49) Two tickets to a Smooth Radio music event with Lee Johnson.
After a poor start to month my wins are coming thick and fast!
And not just a month with lots of small ones some really big ones too and September aint over yet!
First my small ones!
1) Nandos Voucher (Twitter)
2) Rapeseed oil (Twitter)
3) Foodie cooking stuff (Twitter)
4) A load of pens lol (Twitter)
5) Chopping board (Instagram)
All comes to about £50
1) £500 B&Q vouchers (Facebook grand prize)
2) Lot Doggy stuff, treats, toys, dog photo shoot, Doggy spar day and £1000 donated to Battersea dogs and cats home on my behalf (Facebook pet photo competition grand prize)
Not sure on prize worth but prob around £1300 with what goes to charity!
3) Style make over at Bodyshop, Complete outfit from Boohoo including shoes etc and lots of Body shop makeup!
( The body shop Instagram all thanks to a linky from Di on her blog)
Again not sure on prize worth but prob about £200?
4)Silver crystal cufflinks (Website competition) £50
5) Liberata and Caudalie tanning kit worth £50
Of everything the most special is knowing Battersea will get £1000 in my name! How amazing!
On September 25th this Month it will be my One year Comperversary!
What an amazingly year it's been all thanks to this site!
Yes there has been slow months but it's all worth it for those amazing wins when they come and they will! Not to mention all the wonderful new friends I've made from this hobby!
What a way to end of my first comping year with my best month to date!!
Thanks to ThePrizeFinder I have won some great prizes since the beginning of the year:
A Valentino Rossi hat (My boyfriend LOVED it as a huge Rossi Fan)
Some Palmer face products, some tattoo goodies, a three course dinner in a hotel, make up and some cinema tickets.
But the biggest win was a photo competition where I won a years supply of ice cream!! I'm so happy and it just shows the competitions where you have to do that bit extra really are worth the time!
I'm looking forward to December for all the advent comps! Thanks again Prizefinder! :) x
My latest competition win - train down to London on Saturday to stay in a Hotel in Paddington. Then on Sunday morning, we (my husband & I) watched the live filming of the Channel 4 TV programme 'Sunday Brunch' with Tim Lovejoy. Had a brilliant time. It was really interesting to see how the filming was done and meet Tim's guests. Hearing and seeing Charlotte Church sing her latest song was definitely a highlight of the trip. Then onto The White Horse in Parson's Green for a beautiful meal (with accompanying selected beer). This was all thanks to TV Extra magazine, and sending a postcard with a 2nd class stamp. Doing competitions gives Jack & I some wonderful experiences we wouldn't get any other way.
(The photo shows me in the middle in the white blouse)
On the 16th July I received an email to say that I had won a trip to Croatia for 2 to support the Great Britain Davis Cup Team! I was so shocked, I couldn't speak!
Well, on the 12th September my partner and I flew to Trieste in Italy and were then driven to Umag in Croatia. We attended a Lawn Tennis Association drinks reception to collect our tickets. We were also given t-shirts, a Union Jack Flag and lots of free wine! The following day we watched Andy Murray thrash his opponent 6-3 6-0 6-3, I also snuck down for an autograph and a picture! We didn't get to watch the final 2 matches due to our return flights but now GB have been promoted to the World Group after winning 4-1 I'll be trying to win a prize for their next encounter!