Here at ThePrizeFinder.com we listen to what our users say, so have made some recent improvements to the Competition Tracker.
We appreciate that it is handy to keep a log of what competitions you have entered so we have created your very own Personal Competition Tracker so you can see exactly what competitions you have entered. The Competition Tracker allows you to:
- • Keep a record of all the competitions you have Entered and also allows you to keep a list of those competitions you would like to be Saved for Later
- • Add your own personal comments to any individual competition
- • Change the status of competitions as necessary
- • View the number of competitions you have marked as entered in the last day/week/month
- • Sort your competitions by either Status or Date
All Entered competitions will remain in your personal Competition Tracker page for two months after the Closing Date.
You can find your Personal Competition Tracker page by using the Tab in the menu, alternatively you can go to the My Account section and it is listed under Competition Tracker.
If you're having problems using the competition tracker in Internet Explorer, you might have Compatibility View selected. To fix the problem, remove theprizefinder.com from your Compatibility View list. For more information on how to do this, click here.