Valentine’s Day is a really busy time for promoters who are keen to jump on the love train and reward compers with roses, chocolates and candlelit dinners! We’ve rounded up some fun Valentine's competitions for you - and read on to find out how PrizeFinder members could win a really unusual prize in our exclusive love-themed competition…
Here are a few of our favourite Valentine’s themed comps. First, some easy prize draws:
- Win His n Hers Adult Micro scooters!- enter via Rafflecopter here - closes 11.2.14
- Pin your favourite Very item (up to £100 value) on Pinterest and you could win it! Entry details are here - closes 13.2.14
- Win a dress and a Passionata push-up bra of your choice - three prizes can be won by leaving a comment on the Yumi & Uttam Facebook page here - no closing date stated, so enter ASAP!
And for those of you who like a bit more of a challenge…
- Match the 8 sets of stage lovers to win £100 of theatre tokens on the Theatre Tokens website. Enter here - closes 28.2.14
- SecretStyleFile are giving away a hamper of Valentine’s goodies for your little girl - you need to share on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, then comment on the blog. Entry details here - closes 16.2.14
- If you like poetry, write an ode to vegetables and you could win one of 7 foodie prizes in the Riverford Valentine’s competition! Details are here - closes 7.2.14
Exclusively on The PrizeFinder blog you can win this fabulous unique prize that you could either give as a gift to your loved one - or keep for yourself! It’s a framed record of your choice (yes, real 7” vinyl!) from notonthehighstreet.com. Choose any single or album track from 1950 to the present day, and they will find it for you, or create a label if they can't find it. Add a message and date and it will really put a smile on someone special’s face - even if that special someone is you!
To enter, you need to log in to your PrizeFinder account and leave us a comment on this blog post telling us what your special song is, and why. It could be the first dance from your wedding, a song that you and your best friend loved at school - or just a song title that sums up your life!
We’ll draw the winner at random from all comments after the competition closes on February 14th.
Terms and Conditions
1. Open to UK residents aged 18 or over
2. Entrants must be registered PrizeFinder users and logged in to their account
3. Entrants must leave a blog comment with the artist and title of their ’special song' and a reason why it’s special to them - posts will not appear straight away as we have to moderate them.
4. Only one entry per person
5. The winner will be chosen at random
6. The closing date is 14th February 2014 at 23.59
7. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date, and must confirm their postal address within 28 days or an alternative winner will be chosen
8. The PrizeFinder will contact the winner to confirm the address, song choice and message, and will organise ordering the prize within 28 days - delivery time cannot be guaranteed
Fix you by Coldplay, it was the very first song my husband sang to me and it was our wedding dance
Stand by Me , Ben E King as it our wedding dance
Nirvana Heart Shaped Box for both good and bad reasons
Simple Minds - Belfast Child its the first 45 my bf got me when we started going out
'I Say a Little Prayer' would be brilliant, as my daughter wants it played at her wedding in May next year, it would be a fab reminder!
Another La vie en rose by edith piaf ! We are getting married in August and this is going to be the first dance song,so to give this as a gift afterwards would be fantastique !
My husband and I got married this year after 13 years together. We LOVE the film Moulin Rouge so we had COME WHAT MAY, the words are soooo beautiful so we chose it as our first dance xx
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol as this was on the car radio when John picked me up for our first date - it had only been released that week and we both loved it.
"Your Mother's Got A Penis" by GOLDIE LOOKIN CHAIN. This was the first song I played to my wife when I first met her. Its been our song ever since. We both have a fun outlook on life.
Barry White - My first, my last, my everything as it is the only song my husband will ever dance to xxxxx