We're getting in the mood for Halloween here at The PrizeFinder, and what better way to celebrate than with some fabulous vampire prizes?
The hit CBBC television series Young Dracula is released on DVD by Revolver Entertainment this week and we have five copies up for grabs for talented fans of the show!
Young Dracula has recently been BAFTA nominated for best children's drama, and the series follows the life of Vladimir, "an ordinary boy... living in extra ordinary family". Loosely based on Mike Lawrence's "Young Dracula & Young osters", it's a stylish gothic comedy series that offers a fresh, comical, light hearted twist on the classic and is a fang-tastic fusion of family fun.
To enter our great competition, you need to get creative and draw your favourite character from the show - either on paper or on your computer! Send it by email to email@example.com with the subject 'Young Dracula' and include your postal address. I know that Mums and Dads like drawing too, so this competition is open to ALL ages - and our five winners will be picked at random from all entries after the competition closes on Halloween.
Terms and Conditions
1. Open to UK residents only - under 16s must ask a parent to submit their entry
2. Only one entry per household
3. Send entries to firstname.lastname@example.org including full name and postal address
4. Five winners will be chosen at random.
5. The closing date is 31st October 2012.
6. Entrants will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date.
7. Revolver Group will organise delivery of the prizes to the winners.
8. By entering the competition you agree that your artwork can be shared on The PrizeFinder blog and/or Facebook page.