It's Halloween next week - and as well as launching our own exclusive Trick or Treat competition on the blog, we've also been busy adding lots of spooky themed comps to the website! Here's our round up of the best prizes and most fun creative challenges on offer:
Gruesome or funny fancy dress always seems to be popular - try taking your photos outdoors to make them more creepy - graveyards are ideal!
- Win one of two fab monster beanbags for your child by sending BeanBag Bazaar a photo of them in their finest Halloween outfit. Find all the info at www.beanbagbazaar.co.uk - enter by 8 November 2013
- Win £200 of Hotel Chocolat goodies by uploading your scary outfits to Twitter with #hotelchocolat or emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Full details are at www.hotelchocolat.com - this closes on 2 November 2013.
- A bit more unusual is this one from Lakeland Furniture - win a pair of bar stools, and to enter you have to dress up your furniture or home for Halloween! Read more at www.lakeland-funiture.co.uk - closing date is 1 November 2013.
Pumpkin carving is a tricky skill to master - there are plenty of tutorials on YouTube, and try and think of something really unusual to make your pumpkin stand out amongst all the other entries. As well as taking photos of the pumpkin, make sure you get some photos with you in too - some promoters will ask for this to ensure people don't cheat by googling for an entry! Again, take the photos in the dark with the pumpkin lit spookily!
- Win a £500 voucher for cottages4you by uploading a photo of your pumpkin. There's more info on the cottages4you Facebook page - this closes on 1 November 2013.
- Treatme.net have a zombie survival experience up for grabs in their pumpkin competition. Upload your snaps to Instagram with #trickortreatme to take part. Full details are at the TreatMe Facebook page - ends 2 November 2013.
- Win a £50 Ocado voucher - email photos of your finished pumpkin, and ideally the creative process, to email@example.com - read more at the Ocado Blog - closing date is 4 November 2013.
Easy Prize Draws
If you've not got the time to get creative for the photo comps, here are a couple of easy entry prize draws with a Halloween theme:
- Tops Pizza are giving away a scary prize - a 32 inch HDTV, Blu-Ray player plus a copy of Evil Dead. Full details at the Tops Facebook page - this closes on 31 October 2013.
- London Beauty Queen is also giving away scary movies - the top ten scariest movies EVER in fact, plus a full set of Right Guard Extreme. Enter via Rafflecopter at www.londonbeautyqueen.com before 31 October 2013.
These are just a few of our favourite comps - we've got LOADS more Halloween comps listed - just search for 'Halloween' to find them!