Hello again everyone! How has your October started off? I have seen a few people on the blog comments have had a great start to the month, with some awesome wins! Just the two one win for me so far – am sure they will start to trickle in (hopefully), as spent a good amount of time comping over September. Still, the evenings are getting colder and darker now – prime comping weather! Have you started thinking about the “C” word yet? Super-organised here this year, eldest daughter’s main gift has already been bought and squirrelled away, and we know what to get our youngest too. A few bits and pieces of stocking fillers and gifts for nephews and nieces are already hidden away too – yay me! Now our youngest is nearly 5, I am determined to get all the chores done early and thoroughly enjoy the season this year – while the magic still lasts for our eldest who is 8 and a half! I have seen lots of Christmas competitions early this year – which I think is fab! Helps us all get organised early, what do you think? Do you like all the Christmas build up getting earlier every year, or would you rather keep it until December?
One thing I have noticed this year is that I don’t think there are as many Halloween themed comps. What do you think, have you seen as many this year, or do you think they are starting to wane? For me, I have definitely seen more Christmas comps than Halloween over the last month. I know a lot of the more creative Halloween comps will pop up closer to the end of the month – when you will be asked to show off your Halloween outfits, decorated houses and carved pumpkins. But to keep us going until then, here is my round up of some of the best Halloween comps I have come across so far:
- Would your little budding fashion designer like to see their Halloween costume creation made up and sold in Morrisons stores? Well, they could win just that if they enter the competition on te Morrisons website. Fill in the form online and attach an image of their design by midnight on 11th October 2014 for a chance to win. Entrants must be aged between 2 and 12, and an adult over 18 must make the competition entry on their behalf.
- Would you like to win a nicely stocked Cadbury Halloween treasure Box – full of tasty chocolate and sweet treats including Crunchy Scary Spiders and Screme Eggs! The Mummy of 3 Diaries Blog is giving one away in their competition, and to enter all you need to do is complete the Rafflecopter form (blog comment mandatory and daily tweet available) by Midnight on 13th October 2014.
- Do you need to get some new Halloween costumes this year? Play & Party have a great selection of outfits for all ages, and are giving away a £50 voucher to use on their site in their latest competition. To join in simply enter your details at the website by midnight on 17th October 2014.
- If you live near Southport’s Pleasureland, pop over to the Babyworld website and you could be winning a great family Halloween day out! They are offering one winner family tickets to the spooktacular Halloween celebrations, as well as a family room and breakfast at the Ramada Plaza hotel. To enter register / log in and enter your details by 18th October 2014.
- If you aren’t going out trick or treating this year, or even if you are, keep the kiddos busy with the great Halloween & Sticker Activities book (3 available) being given away as the prize in the Yet Another Blogging Mummy blog giveaway. To enter use the Rafflecopter widget by midnight on 20th October 2014. There are no mandatory entry requirements, and you can tweet daily for extra entries.
Happy Halloween comping everyone, lots of Lucky Dust to you all!