The Easter Bank Holiday weekend is at the end of this week, and this means that for most of us our houses will be overrun with bunnies, fluffy chicks and the obligatory truck-load of chocolate – well that’s how it always seems to be in our house in any case! Easter, for compers, also means lots of lovely competitions too! There are a good range of creative competitions available this year, as well as a whole host of easy entry prize draws, facebook and Twitter comps as well. Here is a run down to what is on offer over Easter 2014:
Here is a selection of skill-based competitions with an Easter theme.
- If you will be enjoying some cooking with the children this Easter, why not enter the Happy Egg Co #snappyeaster comp too! Simply take an action shot of your children enjoying making some Easter food creations, upload it to their Facebook wall, tweet on Twitter or upload to Instagram, all using the hashtag #snappyeaster. One lucky winner will win a Kenwood kMix stand mixer worth £400, and there will be 20 runners up who will each receive a personalised egg box filled with tasty chocolate treats. So grab your aprons and get snapping! Entries close midnight on Monday 21st April 2014
- If you don’t have the time or the supplies to decorate a real egg this year, why not enter the Halos and Horns Easter Egg Design competition instead. For this one, your little one simply needs to use their imagination and design the prettiest, most interesting Easter egg, and send it into them using the form on their website. The design that Halos and Horns like the most will win an array of Halos and Horns goodies! Entries for this one need to be in by Sunday 27th April 2014.
- If you are in the Nottingham area and fancy your hand at creating a traditional Easter bonnet, then Hart’s hotel and restaurant in Nottingham possible have the competition for you! There are two categories in this comp – Adults and Juniors (age 12 and under). The prize for the Adults category is an overnight stay for 2 at the hotel, including a meal in their restaurant. The winner of the Junior category will win an Easter Chocolate Treat, as well as a family pass to White Post Farm. So, get creating those bonnets and upload a photo of you (or your little one if they have created one) wearing the bonnet to the Facebook page, or tweet on Twitter. Be quick though, as entries for this one close on Thursday 17th April 2014.
- If you are a Pinterest lover, you can enter the Aldi Easter comp to win a selection of their Easter chocolates. Simply follow Aldi on Pinterest, and re-pin one of the delicious Easter treats from their “Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth This Easter” board. Entries close on 20th April 2014.
Here are some simple Facebook entry competitions for Easter:
Spar UK are offering one winner a fantastic Easter prize bundle – an Amazon Kindle and a selection of Mars goodies! Simply enter your details on the Facebook app by midnight on Sunday 20th April 2014.
Fancy a delicious Lindt Lindor Easter egg? Well why not pop over to the Worthington Brougham Furniture Facebook page and become a liker! All likers of the page have a chance of winning one, and all entries by 10am on Thursday 17th April 2014 will be counted.
Coia’s Styles Facebook page are offering a gorgeous Easter Hamper to all those who like their page, like and share the post and comment tagging in a friend. Entries close Friday 18th April 2014 so get clicking!
Here are a selection of Twitter competitions this Easter
- Baskets Galore have an awesome Easter Gift Basket up for grabs on their Twitter page! Simply follow their page and Retweet the post – entries close Wednesday 16th April 2014.
- Hug Box UK are offering the chance to win one of their lovely Easter Hug Boxes to all those who Follow their page and Retweet the post before midnight on 30th April 2014! A fab prize to win!
- And for those of you wanting something a bit different to the usual chocolate eggs, how about winning a bottle of Appleton Estate rum and some luxury truffles! Just Follow both pages and Retweet the Tweet found here. Entrants must be 21 or over and entries closes Wednesday 16th April 2014
Prize Draw Entries:
Finally, here are some simple online prize draw entries for Easter competitions:
- Win a dozen delicious Elizabeth Shaw Easter Eggs by visiting their website and entering your details – closes midday Tuesday 15th April 2014.
- Fancy a pretty Fenella Smith Hen & Chicks mug to drink your cuppa out of on Easter Sunday morning? Oh, and a tasty handmade Easter egg to eat at the same time? Well, just visit the Fenella Smith website and enter your details before midnight on Tuesday 15th April 2014 for a chance to win!
- TG Green are offering a magnificent hamper from Melt as their Easter treat! Simply visit their website and enter your details for a chance to win this lovely prize – entries close at midnight on 30th April 2014.
Enjoy the Bank Holiday everyone and try not to eat TOO much chocolate – not sure I will succeed on this one, may need to add some exercise equipment to the competition wish-list after this!
Good luck and lots of Lucky Dust to you all!