Hello everyone! How was your weekend, any nice wins to report? Just one little win in the post for me this week, a Kinder storybook and chocolate bar that my daughter won for creating a book with them online. The book is actually really nice, bright and fun, and the chocolate was enjoyed by her too! March really hasn’t been a great month for me for comps, but there are a still a days left for me to turn it around! The cough is slowly on the wane, although I still have to go back to the docs to get the results of the chest x-ray, and I am still coughing every night and waking us all up lol. Easter is almost upon us and I am keen to get ahead with work and comps, so I can take a few days off to enjoy the season. How about you, will you be taking some time off from comping over Easter to enjoy some time with the family?
It was the spring equinox last week, meaning that we are officially out of the doldrums of winter and into the supposedly warmer months. I must admit we have had some great, bright days here on the Island over the last few weeks, and it really does lift the spirits not having to dry clothes inside and watch them out on the line! It also means that Easter is nearly here, and Easter is a great time for competitions! Easter is such a fab time for compers as it quite often means lots of lovely creative competitions where you need to submit a photo, tie breaker, poem or art piece to enter – meaning the entry levels are usually lower and the odds are often higher of winning! With that in mind here is my pick of the Easter competitions for you to enter this year – some creative and some simple entry, for when you don’t have much time!
- Pinterest is one of the only comp entry methods I haven’t managed to win with yet – how about you, do you have god successes with Pinterest? Next have a lovely comp running at the moment to win a dining set worth over £900 in time for Easter! To enter you need to follow them on Pinterest, create a Pinterest board of your ideal Easter table including furniture, décor, crockery and more. When your masterpiece is finished email the link to email@example.com with the subject line “Easter Dining with Next”. This one ends at midnight on 23rd March 2013, so better get cracking!
- How would you like to be tucking into a yummy Green & Blacks Easter hamper, full of tasty organic chocolatey goodies? Enter the Duerr’s competition on their Facebook page and you could be doing just that! To enter all you need to do is Like their Facebook page and Like & Comment on the competition post by 23:59 on 25th March 2015 - easy peasy!
- How about a full Easter Hamper containing all manner of tasty treats – sounds good right! Hamper Gifts have two prizes to give away in their current competition – the 1st prize is a Deluxe Easter Tower which is crammed full of delicious treats including a large egg, mini eggs, flapjacks, truffles and honey roasted nuts. The 2nd prize is an Easter Delight Hamper which contains large Easter eggs, Lindt dark chocolate thins, cookies, marzipan and other goodies. To enter you need to share your favourite springtime image via Twitter, Instagram or Google+. Once you have shared your image be sure to email them your entry to by midday on 30th March 2015 to be included in the draw.
- Do you throw a party over the Easter holidays? If you do then the Little Flea blog has the competition for you! You could win a fantastic Easter party kit from Stylish Parties containing everything you need to host the perfect Easter bash including plates, cups, party bags, napkins and straws, all in a fun, bright and jolly yellow and orange colour scheme. To enter you need to interact with the Rafflecopter widget by midnight on 31st March 2015.
- £1,000 to spend at Boden would be a nice Easter treat wouldn’t it? To win this super prize you need to join in with their online Pinterest Easter Egg Hunt, which is open to US and UK residents until midnight on 6th April 2015. Find at least eight Easter eggs hidden across their website and repin to a Pinterest board that you have created, and once you have pinned as many as you can find comment on the competition pin with a link to your board = happy hunting!
- Do you always purchase a Lindt Chocolate Bunny for Easter: they are so cute aren’t they! How about winning one of two limited edition Lindt Gold Bunny charm gift box by Thomas Sabo? In Style magazine are giving away this amazing prize, which is sold exclusively at Selfridges and a maximum of 40 have been created, priced at £100 each! To enter simply answer the question at the website (Our advice – a) Thomas Sabo) by the closing date of midnight on 16th April 2015 (likely to end by noon on that day). You can even enter daily at the website for extra chances to win.
Happy Easter comping everyone, and lots of Lucky |Dust to you all!