Hello everyone! How are you all doing with January comps; anything nice to report? Here we are with the next Lucky New Year 2016 daily competition. Once again we have another £10 Amazon voucher up for grabs and this time we want hear what you are hoping to win during 2016. For me I would love to win a family holiday, either in the UK or abroad. I am focusing my comping efforts once again on holidays and short breaks, and make sure I enter all these comps first every day. To enter you need to be a registered PrizeFinder member and logged into your account and leave me a comment below letting me know what you would like to win this year. You have until 23:59 tonight (6th January 2016) so get your thinking caps on!
Don’t forget that every entry you make into the daily Lucky New Year competitions gets you one entry into the Grand Prize Draw for £100!
I look forward to reading all your entries.
Happy comping everyone, and lots of Lucky dust to you all!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - January 6th daily competition
- Open to UK residents aged 18 or over
- One entry per person
- Entrants must be registered PrizeFinder users and comment on this blog post what they would like to win in 2016
- There is one prize of a £10 Amazon voucher
- The closing date for entries is Wednesday 6th January 2016 at 23.59.
- The winner will be selected at random and informed by email within 7 days of the closing date
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - £100 cash prize draw
- Open to UK residents aged 18 or over
- There is one prize of £100 which will be supplied as a cheque
- Only one entry per person per daily draw/competition - so a maximum of 7 entries in the grand prize draw per person
- The closing date for entries is Thursday 7th January 2016 at 23.59.
- The winner will be selected at random from all daily entries across the week of competitions and informed by email within 7 days of the closing date
I would love to win a Kitchenaid mixer
I'd love to win a GoPro Hero4!
My husband has was cynical when I started comping last year - until I won lots of fantastic prizes. This year he asked that a short break (somewhere we have never been)be placed at the top of the wish list.
I've just handed in my notice at work with the hope of successfully becoming self employed (gulp!) so I'd really love to win us a holiday, short break or even a night away this year as it will probably be the only way we'll get one now! Good luck with all your wishes everyone, it's great to read about your goals.
I would love to win a holiday this year pleassseee
There are a few things I would love to win this year!
An iPad pro
An iPhone 6/6s
A holiday abroad - especially Germany so I can visit my step daughter as she is 10 this year!
A new bed/mattress
Is that being greedy?!?!!
I'd love to win a trip to Legoland or a Merlin Annual pass as my boys always want to go and I find it too expensive to take them! Fingers crossed for a lucky 2016 to us all!
I would love to win a nutribullet or a fitbit fitness tracker
I'm really hoping to win my wedding photography!
Anything caravan related would be good
I have always wanted to win a hamper, I have entered every kind of hamper I see but so far unfortunately have not been lucky. Love the thought of opening it and having lots of little treats to share with my family and friends.x
I am absolutely desperate for a carpet cleaner but a fridge-freezer is definitely on top of my competition list.
Hi Kirsty I'd really love to win a new kindle mine broke back in March and I really miss it!
A safari holiday or trip to Australia would be fab to celebrate 20 years of being with my partner!
A Nutribullet would be nice or any prize really as 2015 was pretty quiet on the prize front
I would love to win a holiday uk or abroad but preferably abroad :) xx
I have a few items on my wishlist
1. a TV for an elderly uncle - I was lucky enough to win one for myself last year
2. Kids toys and clothing - for birthdays and christmas
3. Oven / Washing Machine / Tumbledryer - all 3 are on the way out it;s just a contest between them to see which one breaks first
4. A sofa
5. Whisky / gin distillery tour for my dad
I was incredibly lucky last year and actually won 2 holidays - one forest holidays one which we booked for July this year and £1000 worth of holiday vouchers which I have used to book to go to NY and Orlando in September :)
I'd love to win a telescope just because I love star gazing.